- Trisha Krishnan is one of the famous stars of the Indian film industry and she enjoys stardom in the South.
- After 96 hits in Tamil, she had plenty of opportunities to act in female-centric films.
- Apparently, one of the films is Parampadam Vilaiattu.
- The film is wrapping up post-production activities and soon the makers are gearing up for a great release of the film.
- Makers would like to announce the release date first as part of the movie promotions.
- They wanted to do this with an incident in the presence of their heroine Trisha.
- Surprisingly, Trisha is not available for the Film Unit and the Press Meet.
- Sources say Trisha is busy with the next film of Mani Ratnam and may skip her press meet.
- Trisha seems to have lost interest in the film which is being delayed constantly.
***from various sources.